Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A tribute from my Youth Group

This past weekend I was away on a Summer Conference with my Youth Group. It went truly excellently; most of the kids agreed it was the best parish-sponsored event/retreat they had ever been to. It was also very special because it was my last major event with the kids of our parish, as I am moving on to another job this Fall. Quite to my surprise, some of the kids put together this touching tribute video. I laughed through a lot of it because the kids' comments were very funny, but my mom cried when she watched it. Sorry to keep putting YG stuff up here, but I just think it is cool.


I still have one more Youth Group video, our mini-film, to put up, which I will hopefully by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Just another mad Catholic said...

Sounds like the kids had a great time with you in charge of the Youth Group, I hope you've got a good replacement lined up.

Ben G said...

Ha ha! That was excellent!! Great to see you're making an impression. But I won't pretend I wasn't creeped out by the drooling over pies...